Run Forest Run
How you can help...
Total raised with Gift Aid
Run Forest Run is a family-friendly 10k, 5k and 200m kid's dash through the woods of Stanmer Park, where runners are invited to get a bit wild and dress up like woodland creatures.
The event is supporting Moulsecoomb Forest Garden, whose aims are to;
- Reduce anti-social behaviour by involving excluded pupils in the running of the garden.
- Enhance skills and employability by offering practical based training and volunteering opportunities.
- Involve children in planting, growing and eating healthy food and learning to respect nature and the environment
- Create and enhance wildlife habitats and protect bio-diversity including old fashioned vegetable varieties.
- Promote sustainable lifestyles by encouraging and educating people about the benefits of organic gardening, locally produced food and composting.
If you'd like to join the event, go to http://runforestrun.org.uk
There are 6 fundraisers linked to this team.
Cicely's 10K for Forest Garden & Wildlife Project
|£615.00||22||Donations closed Cicely Adelman|
We are running for the Moulsecoomb Forest Garden
|£319.00||11||Donations closed Duncan Graham-Cameron|
Nikoline's 10km Run for SRRF
|£450.00||24||Donations closed Nikoline Gjoertz|
10K RUN FOR THE ANIMALS!
|£25.00||2||Donations closed Shane Sayers|
Run Forest Run - for Moulsecoomb Forest Garden
|£272.10||11||Donations closed Susie Howells|
Vic's 10k run to support Moulsecoomb forest garden
|£550.00||20||Donations closed vic coppersmith|
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know