Charity registration

Step 1 of 3
* Denotes mandatory information

Your charity's details

Please note: Your charity bank account must be able to accept BACS transfer payments to receive money via MyDonate. We are currently unable to pay donations into Nationwide Building Society accounts.

Your charity's registered address

Your charity's banking details

Gift Aid

If your charity is recognised by HMRC as a charity for tax purposes, please input your tax number here.

MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know