#50Feats for 50 Years of CHIPS
I'm opening myself up to be challenged to do 50 different feats to celebrate CHIPS 50th Anniversary. Please nominate a feat and sponsor me!
Raising money for
Christian International Peace Service (CHIPS)
Donations accepted until 03-03-2017
Frankly, I'm a glutton for punishment. I love my job and the organisation I work for, and I'm ready to be put to the test to raise loads of money for them!
I live as part of the CHIPS team in Brixton, working to seek peace in the community here which has been much affected by youth violence. I also manage our project in Ghana, where I used to live, and oversee the rest of the work of CHIPS along with the small office team.
#50Feats for 50 years of CHIPS
Rather than choosing one thing, I'm doing a feat for each year that CHIPS has been working for peace around the world. That's 50 feats. Eek.
The feats are all to be nominated by you - my kind and generous (I hope) friends & family.
To give you a taster, these are some I've already received:
- Bake 50 cupcakes
- Do 50 pressups in 5 minutes
- Busk for 50 minutes singing only Christian worship songs outside Brixton Tube (obvs starting with Kum By Ya...)
- Stay silent for a day and only use mime to communicate
- Shave "CHIPS" and "50" into the hair on either side of my head
- Wear a leotard to work for a day
- Give out a motivational message to 50 in rush out outside Brixton tube
A few restrictions:
- Nothing too expensive
- Nothing that takes too long
Let the madness begin!
50 different challenges!
Event is completed
Find out more
This fundraiser has not yet uploaded any gallery images.
No donations received yet.
with gift aid: £0.00
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know