Hi, my name is Robert kemp, some of know me as Bob, some as Robbie. I am the uncle of Matthew Kemp, a unique young lad who is 5 yrs old and has taught me that special comes in lots of packages. He inspires me to do better. I wouldn't change his energy for the world but I would like to help change the condition of him and many other young children affected by myotubular myopathy. A very rare condition that affects muscles. Simple tasks become incredibly hard and sometimes impossible hence the humans spirit to overcome and adapt in ways that amaze us. Matthew amazes me with his abilities to be the happiest child (apart from charlotte his sister) I have ever known.
I had an opportunity to meet and chat with another special person over a year or so ago. His name is Guy. I asked if he could help by just signing his Monica on a few items that I provided and I will do the rest in aid of this charity trust. He agreed and that brings up up to date with where we are right now. I hope you can find a little time to read about Matthew on the trusts website, truly it's worth it, believe me. We gather inspiration from people with these energies and Matthew is my source of inspiration.
Race for a cure - Matthew & the Myotubular Trust
This is a charity raffle of Guy Martin Signed items
100% of All of the money raised will be donated to the Myotubular trust.
So here's the part that matters to the charity.
- I would like you to donate a minimum amount of £5.00 for a ticket to the raffle.
- One ticket will be given for a donation. If your donate a multiple of £5 then you will be offered multiple tickets. (e.g £20 =4 tickets)
- I will take your details and allocate a ticket or tickets for the draw.
- Please remember to put your name in the details of donation so we know who you are - better still contact us on Facebook to let us know you've donated and we can find you when you win!! We cannot contact ANONYMOUS. Message us via our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/matthewkemps.page
- White AGV AX-8 helmet (M/L)
- 3some AGV helmet (M)
- smoke visor
- Signed photos
- All 3 hardback special edition books
- iPhone 6s phone case.
- Guy Martin commemorative magazine
- Mcguiness legend signed
- t shirts L
Raffle / Auction / Ticket Sales etc.
Event already started
Find out more
with gift aid: £165.00
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know