Help the silent many
- Over 35% of domestic violence is against men
- One in six men will experience domestic violence at some time in their life
- Last year 716,000 men suffered domestic violence, but less than 10% report it
- There are only 24 safe spaces for men in the UK compared to over 4,000 for women
- Yet every single image of domestic violence show a man attacking a woman
- We are the silent many
- But I refuse to be silent any more
- There are is only one dedicated charity solely for male domestic violence. This needs £45,000 and gets no funding to keep going compared to up to £20million of funding for women
- Help me raise some money to support Mankind.
- I suffered from domestic violence for 3 years, culminating in an attempted stabbing, I escaped but many do not. Help me and those silent many.
Running the Great North Run
A half marathon in aid of Mankind
Running / Walking
Event is completed
Find out more
This fundraiser has not yet uploaded any gallery images.
with gift aid: £925.00
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know