The Da'wah. The Sunnah Revived. The Musallah.
2003 Sunnah Revival Began
2007 Launch in Ealing
To date, there are many 1Eid Parks in 2017! We must reach Hyde Park! Say inshaa Allah! Mean it.
Raising money for
£10, £100, £500, £1000 - Each of us must do our part. We have come so far! So much we have achieved together. Alhamdulillah.
We are volunteers! Each one of us carry the load of no less than 10 men. Help us, lighten the burden purely for the sake of Allah so Allah lightens your load in the Akhirah.
1. Prayer Marquee - £10k - We need prayer marquees for musallah. One for each park at least. The demand is high. We need help to purchase instead of renting.
2. Storage facility: £10 p/month x 100 people insha'Allah - Currently all da'wah materials including massive trailers are stocked in volunteers homes, driveways and garages for free for over 7 years. Help.
3. Prayer Tarp Musallah $40 Each covers grounds for about 100 worshippers.
So £400 is for 1000 worshippers X 10 Eid events is 10,000 people prayed Eid X 10 good deeds each X 70 in Ramadan = 7 Million people praying Eid as your Sadaqa jariya. Allahu Akbar.
This is your Sadaqa Jariyah. We are volunteers. We will do the things others do not want to do on the days of Eid and in Ramadan. But please support us. Insha'Allah. Purely for the sake of His pleasure, DONATE.
Support the Cause - Any Amount!
2003 Sunnah Revival Began
2007 First Established in London
Today There are many 1Eid Parks in 2017!
We must reach Hyde Park! Say inshaa Allah! Mean it. Donate! Du'a! Volunteer!
Eid Prayer & Festival Parks:
East London - Goodmayes Park - Green Lane
West London - Southall Park - Uxbridge Road
Luton - Stockwood park - Farley Hill
Pre & Post Eid Events:
1. Luton - Chaand Raat night before Eid - on Popes Meadow on Old bedford Road. Open for all, Lectures Stage, Performances, Final Iftaar, Fireworks Finale to welcome Eid.
2. Post Eid Festival in Southall - King Georges Park on Lady Margaret Road - Full day festival with stage performances, food, stalls, full fun fair, speeches and Fireworks Finale.
Help us achieve more cohesion, tackle Islamaphobia, empower our sisters and single moms, celebrate our children's confidence and share or make da'wah or invite our non Muslim neighbours in the most beautiful of ways to Islamic awareness. A better tomorrow 1 Eid at a time.
Event already started
Find out more
with gift aid: £25,862.75
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know