Business First accepts Corporate Challenge!
With three centres in Burnley and Padiham, Pendleside Hospice is a cause close to our hearts and we are delighted to take part in this year's Corporate Challenge. Please donate whatever you can to support #TeamBusinessFirst in a series of fundraising events!
You can find out more about Pendleside Hospice and what they do in the community by following this link to their website: https://www.pendleside.org.uk/
Pendleside Hospice Corporate Challenge
Over the coming months we will be taking part in all sorts of weird and wonderful fundraising activities. We will be posting details of events here and you can sponsor us either online here or we will have sponsor sheets at Business First Burnley, Ribble Court and Group First House.
Events taking place
* Charity hot air balloon ride auction, Sunday 8th July
* John Slater - Manchester to Blackpool 100 mile bike ride, Sunday 8th July
* Ali King - Burnley 10k, Sunday 15th July
* Emily & Patsy Slater and Quincy King - Little Hospice Heros, Sunday 5th August
* Michael Woodvine - Charity leg wax, Thursday 16th August
* Caroline Djali - Win a lunch at Simply Classic with Caroline raffle, Monday 20th August
* Dress down day, Friday 24th August
* Burnley food festival, Thursday 27th September
Thank you for your support!
Event is completed
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know