Tony Bailey Garden House Hospice Charity Bike Ride
My name is Tony Bailey. I'm a 55-year-old postman and enjoy cycling as well as many other hobbies. I'm taking part in a four-day cycle on through England, Belgium and France in September to raise money for Garden House Hospice in Letchworth, in memory of my father who passed away in June this year.
World War 1 Cycle Ride
WW1 Centenary Cycle Challenge Details:
A unique cycling experience, riding through historic battlefields, commemorating the Centenary of the end of the Great War, whilst raising valuable funds for Garden House Hospice Care.
- Start in London at St Christopher’s Hospice, the first Hospice in England.
- Cycle to France along the Pilgrims Way.
- Head to Ypres and witness the Last Post at the Menin Gate.
- Cycle through the battlefields of Ypres, Loos, Vimy Ridge and the Somme.
- Finish the ride in the Forest of Compiegne, the site of the Armistice.
- On route honour the Fallen of the Great War.
- Make memories to last a life time.
Event is completed
This fundraiser has not yet uploaded any gallery images.
with gift aid: £586.25
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know