UK Lawyers for Israel
UKLFI Charitable Trust advances legal education about Israel and the causes and effects of antisemitism, by organising legal training and lectures.
We provide legal support to victims of antisemitism, particularly antisemitism which manifests itself with regard to Israel.
Details of our lectures, events and legal resources can be found on our website at www.uklficharity.com
UKLFI'S CHARITABLE OBJECTS ARE:
To advance legal education in national and international political, social and economic policy regarding
- the State of Israel and
- the causes and effects of antisemitism which manifests itself with regard to the State of Israel
- for the public benefit, including, without limitation, through
- organising legal training,
- staging legal lectures and
- promotion of legal research and the publication of its useful results
- providing legal support to victims of antisemitism
- helping such victims by providing advice, advocacy, care, relief and assistance to victims of antisemitism and
- fostering relations among lawyers for the purpose of providing such legal support and help.
Charity No: 1169041
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know