at UCL Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
We aim to make a real difference and everything we do supports the patients treated by our six hospitals, directly or indirectly.
This could include:
- buying an important piece of medical equipment to enhance treatment or diagnosis, like the ground-breaking new PET/MRI scanner;
- developing vital new facilities, like the patient hotel for people undergoing treatment at the new Cancer Centre;
- improving the hospital environment, by providing flowers and art;
- funding extra training or conferences for staff;
- pump-priming research, which may lead to the development of better therapies;
- targeting grants to foster innovation within the hospitals.
Charity No: 229771
Find out more
Fundraising activities and events
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know