The Worldwide Tribe
We are all one, global community. We have the power, and the responsibility, to support each other.
At The Worldwide Tribe we...
Educate and encourage open-mindedness through advocacy and awareness campaigns.
Support partners and projects that have a direct impact on the lives of people affected by the refugee crisis.
Our work includes:
- Conveying the humanity of the crisis to our community on social media and inspiring them to take action
- Producing films to tell the human stories behind the headlines
- Holding talks and workshops to inspire the next generation of world-changers
We have also:
- Set-up WiFi in the Calais Jungle, Pikpa, Lesvos and The Refugee Info Bus
- Safely seen 12,000 refugees to shore in Lesvos
- Worked alongside artist Hannah Rose Thomas to run therapeutic art workshops for children living in refugee camps in Jordan
- Supported grassroots projects and partners, including Jungle Books Kid’s Restaurant, Filoxenia International, ArmandoAid, The White Helmets, The School Bus Project, The Unofficial Women’s and Children’s Centre, Refugee Volunteers of Izmir, Pikpa Lesvos Solidarity Camp & Arcadia Spectacular and their custom fire-truck for the Calais Jungle
The Worldwide Tribe is a restricted fund under the auspices of Prism the Gift Fund, Charity Number: 1099682
Charity No: 1099682
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know