The Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust
The Trust's core work is to secure homes of the most vulnerable within our community. Our ‘Bobby’ operators carry out home security and fire risk assessments before fitting the appropriate hardware for each client. This service and the equipment are provided free to all eligible clients (i.e. over 60s, disadvantaged due to a physical or mental disability or victims of domestic abuse).
The Trust strives to help people in Wiltshire and Swindon by:
- Improving security of domestic premises occupied by the elderly and vulnerable to prevent burglary, hate crime and domestic abuse;
- Reducing incidence of repeat burglary and re-victimisation;
- Promoting awareness of fire safety, detection and prevention;
- Offering reassurance and advice on crime reduction, and sign-posting other agencies that may be of assistance to clients’ particular needs; and,
- Providing practical skills and advice to help prevent online fraud.
Charity No: 1153790
Find out more
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know