The Society of The Work - The Friends of The College at Newman's Littlemore
On an international level we seek:
- to make the life, spirituality and thought of this great English Cardinal (1801-1890) known.
- to promote the study and veneration of Newman as a shining example of Christian life, scholarship and holiness.
- to offer centres of authentic faith inspired by Newman’s Motto ‚Cor ad Cor Loquitur‘.
- to offer to students and friends our specialised Newman libraries.
- to organise special Newman events: talks, conferences, exhibitions, liturgical celebrations, devotions.
- to publish an annual Newsletter in various languages.
We would be grateful for any donation to support the conservation and development of The College at Littlemore, Oxford where Bl. John Henry Newman lived between 1842 and 1846, this unique place – with its chapel, library, cottages and gardens.
Charity No: 802099
Find out more
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know