The Health and Wellbeing Trust
- The Health and wellbeing Trust exists to provide Integrative Medicine (IM)
- Education and
- IH health services and classes
- Under the new leadership of Trustees Caroline Totterman and Chris Smith, Programme Directorship of Jeremy Colledge and the ongoing Medical Directorship of Dr Rosy Daniel, The Health and Wellbeing Trust will now focus on providing:
- First class up to date well researched IM information through our website, newsletter, articles, press, social media, internet and traditional media broadcasting
- Access to a full range of IM courses of short, medium and long-term duration to meet the Continuing Professional Development needs of all healthcare professionals with an interest in IM from our web-based ‘Health-e-Learning’ platform.
- Bursary funding for patients and students with limited financial means wishing to access IM services and courses
- Qigong classes for health and wellbeing throughout the South West of England
- Residential courses for the personal development and tutorial support of healthcare professionals wishing to study IM and provide IM services themselves.
Charity No: 1122079
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know