The Brandon Centre
2018 marks the Brandon Centre's 50th anniversary of providing services that include:
- Individual psychotherapy and counselling for young people aged 12-24
- Contraception and sexual health for young people aged 12-25 delivered by doctors and nurses who specialise in contraceptive care and sexual health for young people
- Multisystemic therapy for families of young people on the edge of care or custody
- Parent training for parents of 12 to 16 year olds that present with challenging behaviour at home, in school or in the community.
The Brandon Centre offers an accessible and flexible professional service in response to the psychological, medical, sexual and social problems of young people aged 12 to 25 years.
We aim to:
- Relieve distress, mobilise personal resources and facilitate growth in adolescents towards responsibility and self-fulfilment.
- Prevent or alleviate suffering caused by unwanted pregnancy and by mental ill health, psychological disturbance and maladaptation in adult and future family relationships
Charity No: 290118
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know