The Baca Charity
We achieve this by providing a safe and empowering environment and through the use of a holistic and personalised approach.
Our services include:
• A 24/7/365 on call service for new arrivals so they can be met, welcomed and assessed without delay
• Specialised accommodation so they can feel safe and belong
• Support to develop life skills to prepare them for independent living
• Therapeutic interventions and social activities so they can rebuild self-esteem and confidence
• Education to build skills and knowledge so they can gain independence, employment and make a contribution to society
• Advocating on behalf of individuals in cases of injustice and/or hardship so they receive a fair response
• Working with central and local government to provide effective support to all young forced migrants.
Our belief is that lives can be positively shaped for the future through the investment of hope, time, encouragement, training and guidance.
Charity No: 1124569
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know