Tayyibah Girls School
“Our mission is to provide education to the highest possible standards in an Islamic environment, encouraging excellence, discipline and the quest for knowledge.”
School Ethos & Philosophy
At Tayyibah we believe that education in an Islamic environment means instilling self-discipline and self-respect in to our pupils. We believe that we should inculcate good character within ourselves to reap true success in this life and in the hereafter.
To promote this we try our utmost best to:
- Provide a caring, safe and orderly environment for girls to develop their educational skills and practice Islam.
- Ensure that the pupils receive a broad and balanced education according to the national curriculum in an Islamic environment.
- Educate pupils with the teachings of Islam in accordance to the Quran and Sunnah
- Teach the pupils to show respect to all staff, visitors and each other.
- Encourage each pupil to develop an Islamic character leading to good morals and manners.
- Teach each individual to be honest and truthful.
- Promote British values of democracy, rule of law, liberty, tolerance, and mutual respect as well as preparing our young women for life in modern Britain
Charity No: 1056343
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know