Surrey Heath Age Concern
Making life better for older people in Surrey Heath.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
• To provide services to enhance the lives of older people in the borough of Surrey Heath.
• To help older people overcome social isolation and loneliness.
• To help improve the physical and mental health of older people.
• To enable older people to live independently and remain in their own home for as long as they wish to do so.
• To seek the views of older people in order to identify the services they need the most.
• To work in partnership with other voluntary organisations and statutory authorities in order to provide “best value” to our service users.
• To be aware of the changing needs of older people in order to be innovative and forward thinking.
• To secure financial stability for the organisation in order to maintain current services and develop new services.
SHAC is an independent, local charity working in the Borough of Surrey Heath. We are not part of or connected with the Age UK organisation.
SERVICES CURRENTLY PROVIDED AND FUTURE PLANS :
• Visiting and Befriending Service
• Rainbow Cafe in Camberley Town Centre
• Tea & Tech sessions held monthly at the Rainbow Cafe
• Tea & Chatter groups
• Vintage Reminiscence Cafe on one day a week
We have benefited much in the past from grants from other organisations, legacies from local residents and charitable donations from local businesses and individuals and we hope we will be in receipt of these in the future so that we can continue serving the senior citizens of Surrey Heath.
Please donate to support our cause.
Charity No: 273316
Find out more
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know