Our trained volunteers and staff are both skilled and caring, always working together and reflecting as a team around young people. Children and young peoples voice is central to all we develop for the future.
- Week-long residential camps and Monthly adventure days at which sibling groups can build on their lifelong family bonds, get to know each other better and have fun.
- Training: local authority staff responsible for children/siblings in care and encourage best practice.
- Siblings Buddying project: We developed Unique 3 year budding pilot service for siblings in care and adoption which we hope to launch in the very near future.
- Youth mentor training for young people who have participated in our projects to assist them to become part of the future of the charity to deliver better services.
- 'Creative connections', performance & Young writers programs, for 16+ careleavers, empowers young people via spoken word and creative channels. We work with top writers Poets and performers, offering best quality for our young people. Partnering with Arvon Foundation, Young Vic, The Round house, Questors Theater
- Our campaigning work in parliament and national & conference awareness and improves practice in the care system.
Charity No: 1137278
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know