Established in 1994 in Stratford-upon-Avon by women survivors of sexual abuse, Safeline now works throughout Warwickshire and further afield, supporting women, men and young people affected by sexual abuse and rape whether it happened years ago, recently or is still ongoing.
Our services include:
- specialised one-to-one counselling (face-to-face, telephone, videocall, instant message or email) by experienced and trained volunteer counsellors, for survivors and their family members
- other specialised therapies such as dramatherapy and art therapy if more appropriate (e.g. for children who have been abused)
- practical and emotional support for survivors reporting the offence to the police
- national helplines and immediate emotional support by text, instant message and email
- projects with young people who have been abused or are at risk, to keep them safe from abuse.
Please support us if you can.
If you need our support yourself, we're here for you and we believe in you. Visit our website for our contact details.
Charity No: 1070854
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know