RUSS is pioneering a unique affordable housing model, owned and controlled by the community. The housing crisis is not going away, and policy-makers are looking for alternative solutions: our work is vital to demonstrate an alternative method, one that is environmentally-sustainable, community-controlled and affordable for current and future generations.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation, run predominantly by volunteers. We raise awareness of community housing solutions with academics, policymakers and activists, and through the RUSS school we share our learning to support others to initiate their own developments. We host regular members’ meetings and last year our work was supported by over 250 amazing volunteers!
The support of Friends, Champions and Patrons remains as vital as ever. We hope you can make a contribution and help us to create a community-led housing movement in the UK and make a major impact on RUSS’s future success.
We are offering our supporters a range of ‘Gifts’ in return for your donation.
Become a Friend
£50 - £100 or £5 - £10 monthly regular donations. Benefits include:
- You name listed on RUSS website
- Your name featured permanently at Church Grove development
- VIP invitation to the open day tour and unveiling event of all your names at Church Grove (2020)
- Monthly newsletters
£500 or £50 monthly regular donations. All the benefits of a Friend plus
- One free ticket of the school for community-led housing workshop
£1,000 or £100 monthly regular donations. All the benefits of a Friend plus
- Two free tickets of the above workshop
- Invitation to open days during various stages of the construction of Church Grove.
£5,000 or £500 monthly regular donations. All the benefits of a Friend plus
- Four free tickets of the above workshop
- Invitation to open days as above
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know