Why support the work of PTSD Resolution?
1. Therapy is brief & effective, with an average of just 5 sessions needed
2. One-to-one confidential treatment on an out-patient basis
3. Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, approved by NICE
4. Proven programme, usually with no further reliance on therapy
5. Help for all, including those with complex trauma, in prison or with addiction issues.
6. We work with other military charities to provide a full range of help
7. All funds are used to support therapy, essential information and research
We own no assets, pay no salaries. How can you help? Running, walking, coffee mornings, sponsored events & challenges
Please donate to support our cause. Resolving military trauma for UK armed forces’ TA & Regular Reserves and their families. Brief, local 1-to-1 counselling that works. Confidential, no referral needed. Nationwide network of therapists. Effective, with near 80% success in an average of just 5 sessions. Free to UK Forces' Veterans.
Charity No: 1133188
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know