Pinpoint offers Cambridgeshire parent carers information, support and involvement. And, as the parent carer forum for the county, gives hundreds of families a voice and an opportunity to improve services within education, health and social care.
Our work has put the local spotlight on issues such as self-harm, bullying, mental health, wheelchair and continence services and resulted in better services and more information and support for families.
- county-wide network meetings to gather parents’ views and share information
- an annual conference in January
- regular sessions for parent carers, including: sessions for parents of young people preparing for adulthood (aged 14 to 25)
- support and training for parents of children with ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- action and focus groups to shape and improve services.
Charity No: 1156920
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know