The PDA Society is run by a small board of trustees and volunteers who are all parents of children with Pathological Demand Avoidance - an autism spectrum disorder / condition.
Please donate to support our cause.
We provide information, webinars, support, courses and workshops for parents, carers, teachers and individuals with PDA.
Our current activities include
- Supporting discussions around people’s experiences of living with PDA
- Providing support to those living and working with PDA
- Campaigning for greater recognition of the PDA profile
- Providing workshops and courses to parent's and carers
- Sharing good practice and supportive ideas
- Developing new materials and tools which can aid understanding
- Collaborating with medical professionals as part of the PDA Development Group
- Organising an annual PDA day and biennial conference
Charity No: 1165038
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know