- Our vision is that families of adults on the autism spectrum will live meaningful and fulfilling lives.
- Our mission is to empower and support families of adults on the autism spectrum in Edinburgh and the Lothians.
We aim to:
- Improve the health and well-being of family carers of adults on the autism spectrum in Edinburgh and the Lothians through one to one support, peer support, information, social activities and learning opportunities.
- Raise awareness of the needs and aspirations of families of adults on the autism spectrum, with professional bodies and the public, in order to influence policy and change attitudes.
- Work in partnership with others to promote the sharing of practical knowledge and experience in order to improve the quality and range of services available to adults on the autism spectrum and their family carers.
Charity No: SC042678
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know