Our mission is to enable Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans*, Queer and Questioning (LGBT*Q+) young people and their families, to realise their unique potential and to take a positive role in society, through their involvement and participation in social and informal education youth work opportunities.
At Outreach youth we believe that no young LGBT*Q+ person should be isolated, alone or without support.
- a LGBT*Q+ youth group in Ipswich
- a Trans* Families group for families across Suffolk
- a Trans* youth group in Ipswich
- one to one support for LGBT*Q+ young people
- volunteering opportunities
- a LGBT*Q+ youth Social Action project
- school, college, youth services, universities and professionals training
- Trans* youth summits
- LGBT*Q+ events, conferences and networks
As a small but dynamic youth work charity, every year we work hard to bring in the income to help us support LGBT*Q+ young people, so every penny you can spare to help us will really make a difference.
Over the next 5 years we want to extend our LGBT*Q+ youth work and its impact, for more LGBT*Q+ young people.
See more about what we do here www.outreachyouth.org.uk
Charity No: 1158145
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know