Northern Friends Peace Board
We work with and for Quakers in the North of Britain, supporting them and the wider community in the active promotion of peace in its height and breadth.
WHAT WE DO
We meet together and develop a range of activities under the broad headings of …
- Supporting Quakers’ peace witness
- Promoting a culture of peace
- Challenging militarism
- Addressing the roots of conflict and violence
TO THESE ENDS WE...
- Arrange events, such as conferences and workshops.
- Produce resources, from printed materials to electronic media.
- Respond to enquiries on Quakers and peace and provide information and support to individuals and groups.
- Contribute a Quaker peace voice to other events and networks.
Our work is funded chiefly by Quaker meetings in the north of Britain, along with support from individuals. Any additional support is always welcome; we have a newsletter and mailing list to keep in touch with our funders and supporters.
Charity No: SC 024632
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know