Newark Women's Aid
The emotional support we provide is key to reducing the impact domestic violence has on the emotional health and wellbeing of women and children.
We support women to enable them to rebuild their lives.
Our Women's Outreach Service provides support for women living in the local community.
Every £ you donate really does make a difference to the lives of the families we support.
We also take donations of clothing, bedding, towels and non-perishable food items.
Please email us if you are able to assist us in any way
Here at Newark Women's Aid we are dedicated to provide the following:
- Emotional and practical support
- Safety planning
- Support to build self confidence and social skills
- Individual support planning
- Assistance with accessing legal advice and housing options
- Advice with skills development including budgeting
- Help with making claims for welfare benefits
- Accompanying support for meetings at solicitors, and attendance to court
- Social and cultural activities, including day trips and local outings
- Access to further education, training and volunteering opportunities
- Signposting to other specialist agencies
- An outreach support service for women living in Newark & Sherwood DC
- Information on housing rights and responsibilities
- Resettlement support, help with setting up and staying in a new home
- Assistance with accessing alternative accommodation for women who chose to leave their violent partner
- Assistance with home security
- Awareness raising sessions for other groups/agencies.
Charity No: 511685
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know