Nafsiyat Intercultural Therapy Centre
Nafsiyat is an intercultural therapy centre, committed to providing effective and accessible psychotherapy and counselling services to people from diverse religious, cultural and ethnic communities in London. Our team is made up of experienced and fully qualified psychotherapists and counsellors from diverse backgrounds, who are sensitive to the particular therapeutic needs of cultural minority groups.
Alongside our clinical work, we also offer a range of training opportunities, and we consider applications for placements trainee counsellors and therapists interested in gaining experience in intercultural therapy.
Nafsiyat is accredited a member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
To support our work, we seek to secure grants from trusts, contracts from mainstream healthcare sources and, critically, we also rely on the generosity of our supporters.
- £3 pays for the bus for someone who can’t afford to get to and from therapy
- £6 gives us phone calls for a day, enabling us to be there to accept referrals
- £30 pays for tissues and other consumables for a whole month
- £65 covers an extra therapy session for someone who really needs it
- £135 means that we have heat and light for a whole month
- £400 a day to pay a small but efficient staff team
Please donate to support our cause.
Charity No: 287819
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know