Marie Collins Foundation
Our Vision: All children who suffer sexual abuse via the internet and mobile technologies are enabled to recover and live safe and fulfilling lives
Our Aim: To ensure that the response to children and their families who have suffered harm via the internet and mobile technologies is based on sound, evidence based practice.
Please donate to support our cause.
Our main areas of work are:
- Work in partnership with other agencies, both within the UK and internationally, to raise awareness regarding the abuse of children and young people via the internet and mobile technologies
- Offer services to children, young people and their families affected in this way
- Provide training for professionals who work with children and young people - social workers, teachers, health professionals, police, NGOs and those working in other related disciplines
- Offer consultancy to professionals assisting children and young people in their recovery from harms they have experienced via the new technologies
- Influence both national and international governments and stakeholders to better protect children and young people when online and to provide appropriate responses to their recovery needs when harmed
- Engage the media in responsible and informed debate regarding the impact of abuse on children and young people when harmed via the internet and mobile technologies
Charity No: 1144355
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know