Manor Fields Association
We are wholly funded by individual donations and can only continue to keep the fields free for everyone to use with your help. Please donate to support our cause and keep these beautiful fields free for everyone to enjoy.
Please head over to our website or Facebook page to join us as a member and you’ll be able to have your say in how the fields are used and run. Or if you would like a more active role you could join our Committee and help out with the day to day running of the fields.
- Manor Fields were used by Manor School up to its closure in 1995.
- In 1999 a planning application was submitted to cram 23 houses on the North field.
- A successful campaign led by local residents was mounted to overturn the application.
- In 2004 a 25 year management lease was signed by Manor Fields Association with Derbyshire County Council retaining ownership.
- In 2007 we achieved Charitable Trust Status.
- In 2012 Derbyshire County Council transferred ownership of the fields to Manor Fields Association.
- In 2016 Manor Fields Association changed status from Charitable Trust to Charitable Incorporated Organisation.
- We encourage Junior teams to train on the North field.
- The fields are used on a daily basis for strolling, jogging and dog walking.
- We run occasional community events on the fields
- The fields have been used by Sheffield Hallam University students as a project for the MSc Conservation course.
- Local schoolchildren have undertaken environmental projects on the fields.
- Shrubs & trees are being planted and wildlife monitored.
- Bird and bat boxes as well as insect hotels added and maintained.
Charity No: 1168830
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know