Macc's activities & services include:
- Organisation development support for local groups, charities & social enterprises
- Information services e.g. a funding database & a directory of local organisations
- Training - everything from health & safety through to social media and fundraising
- Community Reporters – a programme supporting people to use media to tell stories of about their lives and communities
- Policy & Influence work supporting a strong vocal sector through the Manchester Voluntary & Community Sector Assembly
- Building relationships between sectors - linking with bodies such as Manchester City Council, NHS, Universities and local businesses.
- We celebrate & promote great examples of community projects through our annual Spirit of Manchester Awards
- Volunteer Centre Manchester helps local people find what voluntary action they want to get involved in, matching with groups looking for volunteers.
Charity No: 1145921
Find out more
How you can help
Fundraising activities and events
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know