· An outreach service to adults who live independently in the community or with their family carers. This includes assisting individuals with higher support needs to live independently in their own homes.
· A range of groups, clubs, outings, holidays and activities.
· A Carers Development Project that offers support information & advice to carers.
· A Shared Lives Scheme that supports families to have an adult with a learning
disability living with them as part of their family.
· A Support Brokerage service that helps with all aspects of planning and
managing their own support.
We offer our services in South London.
Lambeth Mencap aims to provide and secure services to meet the needs of people with learning disabilities and their families and carers
We believe that every person:
has value and should be treated
with dignity and respect
has a right to privacy and to feel
from unnecessary intrusion into their lives
should have access to community
has the right to have daily living
opportunities in order to develop skills of independence
should be supported in having a
valued network of relationships
should be able to make choices in their lives
Charity No: 1048540
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know