Lambeage Village Hall, Coverack
SAVE LAMBEAGE HALL
Coverack’s Community Venue
We’re calling for donations from our community – residents, visitors and businesses – to help us to save Lambeage Hall.
Coverack’s community hall is approaching its centenary. It first opened its doors to offer respite for the Royal British Legion in 1922. Over the years, Lambeage Hall has become a vital space for local clubs, village events, private parties and local entertainment.
The hall is situated on a cliff top, offering spectacular views across Perprean Cove to Chynhalls Point. Its site, known as ‘The Battery’, has been profiled to act as an amphitheatre for summer entertainment – home of the Coverack Summer Fete and local weddings - and has evolved into a popular children’s play area with swings and a slide.
We’re seeking crowd funding for the refurbishments of the hall and will need to secure at least £30,000 to cover the foundation work. Further donations would allow us to improve the facilities and make Lambeage Hall a more welcoming community space.
Please donate to support our cause.
- Secure the foundations - Rectify the foundation issues and ensure the future structural integrity of the building
- Update and improve the interior
- Improve the outside - improvements to the building including facilities for disabled, signage, exterior, balcony, public address installation, improved parking and outside area, painting and grounds keeping.
- To prepare a scheme for future development of the hall
- To support and encourage existing activities - Jujitsu, yoga, film, theatre, music, art, horticultural show, weddings.
- To encourage new activities such as an art festival, indoor bowls, adult education, to promote monthly events (weekly during the summer period)
Charity No: 207905
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know