Institute for Public Policy Research
1. Achieve a progressive Brexit that puts people’s living standards first;
2. Create a sustainable economy that shares prosperity more fairly across people and places;
3. Make markets for housing and infrastructure work in the interest of everyone;
4. Design public services and a welfare state to enable richer lives, rooted in communities;
5. Build a more democratic and inclusive society with power more evenly shared.
Across each of these areas, we aim to influence public policy to become more progressive in the present, and to shape the progressive society of the future. With more than 40 staff in four offices across the UK, IPPR is Britain’s only national think tank with a truly national presence.
Donating to IPPR will help us to produce cutting edge policy research and fight for progressive change across the UK. As an independent registered charity, we place a great value on personal contributions from individuals.
If you would like to make a donation, please click the 'donate now' to the right of this message.
Many thanks indeed for your support
Charity No: 800065
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know