In the last year we have supported over 20,000 service users.
Our vision is for people of all ages to be safe, building ambitions for the future and reaching towards their full potential.
Our mission is to create services which support people’s complex health and social needs, helping them to build healthier lives that have meaning and value for themselves and their families. We support local people to create stronger, better-connected communities.
- Support for adults and young people affected by substance misuse
- Initiatives to reduce offending and anti-social behaviour
- Housing support services to prevent homelessness and maintain tenancies
- Family support services
- Employment and education support for adults and young people
- Health services ranging from lifestyle or behavioural advice through to clinical delivery
- Community service for people with Learning disabilities
- Provision of Social Housing (Registered Social Landlord) and Recovery based accommodation
- Community based Social Enterprises
- Volunteering and employment opportunities for those facing challenges gaining employment.
Any Funds raised through mydonate allows Humankind to enhance the services which we provide.
For example monies raised for our Young Carers service meant we were able to fund activities and in particular family activities, providing the young person much needed respite from their caring role.
Charity No: 515755
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know