Every year, the generosity of countless people just like you ensure that Hope UK reaches tens of thousands of young people with vital drug prevention education.
We achieve this via Drug Prevention Sessions – We work with young people, and those who look after young people, in groups or 1-2-1, in formal sessions, or on the streets, delivering drug awareness sessions.
- £5 could educate a young person on drugs.
- £10 could pay for a set of drug samples for a Volunteer to use in a session (they’re not real drugs!)
- £25 could pay for a Handbook with over 100 activities for Volunteers to use.
- £450 could fund one volunteer for a whole year
- £1,200 could fund the training of a new volunteer
Joseph worked hard at school and left with good grades. He took a Gap Year to do Voluntary Work in Uganda.
He’s now at University, working hard to live life to its fullest.
Joseph also benefited from Hope UK Drug Education sessions, which helped him learn how to say no to drugs… How different it could have been?
Joseph is just one in the thousands, but his story is indicative.
Charity No: 1044475
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know