Home-Start Glasgow South
- Home-Start is a voluntary organisation in which volunteers offer regular support, friendship and practical help to young families under stress in their own homes, helping to prevent family crisis and breakdown and emphasising the pleasures of family life.
- Thank you for visiting our profile page on MyDonate.
- Home-Start provides a breathing space for parents and elbow room for many professional workers who refer any family with at least one child under school-age to the scheme.
- Home-Start is committed to offering a service to families regardless of religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or ethnic background.
- Our office is situated in Pollokshaws but our area of operation covers most of the south of Glasgow.
- Please donate to support our cause.
Charity No: SC030131
Find out more
How can you help?
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know