Our ethos and mission
- To care for sick, injured or orphaned hedgehogs using veterinary guidance.
- To release all animals that are deemed capable of surviving in the wild.
- To find release sites for animals that are compromised but capable of living a near normal existence in a protected area.
- To increase public awareness about the decline in hedgehogs,the hazards they face.
- To encourage children to respect hedgehogs and take an interest in them.
- To assist in scientific and behavioural research as we are able.
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know