Healthy n Happy Community Development Trust
We want to make Cambuslang and Rutherglen the healthiest and happiest places to live in Scotland.
We provide local people, families and communities in Cambuslang and Rutherglen with opportunities to take an active part in improving their lives and their future health and wellbeing.
Here are only some of the range of activities and current services that we
• Supporting Communities: Working with deprived communities to create opportunities, improve where people live and build community spirit and cohesion.
• Mental and Emotional Health and Wellbeing: Stress Management services for all ages. Reducing stigma incl. Scottish Mental Health First Aid
• Promoting Healthy Choices: Education and health support for 12 –25 year olds in school and community settings.
• Family Health & Resilience:Parent Cafes for parents to gain parenting skills and for parents and children to make new friends.
• CamGlen Radio: Our community radio station provides a range of volunteer
and training opportunities and local community information.
• Volunteering: With over 120 volunteers involved across the organisation with lots of learning and development opportunities.
• CamGlen Bike Town: aims to get everyone cycling in Cambuslang and Rutherglen, reducing carbon and improving health and wellbeing.
Healthy n Happy really appreciate kind donations from the public to continue making a real difference within Cambuslang and Rutherglen. For example, a donation of £5 would help to buy educational games for the parent cafes. A donation of £50 would run two radio youth groups for one week.
Please donate what you can and help us to make Cambuslang and Rutherglen the healthiest and happiest places to live in Scotland.
Charity No: SC032654
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know