Half Moon Young People's Theatre
Dame Helen Mirren
we include, we inform, we inspire
“A magical space in a majestic building.”
2017 Audience Survey
Half Moon has a proven track record of delivering a wide range of high quality creative work, from professional touring productions to inclusive youth theatres and workshops from our base within a vibrant and diverse community.
We aim to be as inclusive and accessible as possible, and engage with those who may often not have access to quality arts activity.
Each year Half Moon’s small, dedicated team works hard to raise more than 50% of our turnover to support our various activities and keep our prices affordable.
Support Half Moon today and help us to deliver our vital programme of work.
Last year we:
• Engaged with 53,000 people
• Delivered over 1,000 participatory sessions for young people
• Spent around £22,000 providing access support for disabled children
• Developed work with over 50 artists
• Presented shows in 97 other venues around the UK
Charity No: 1010192
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know