Global Action Nepal
GAN's main objective is to improve the quality of life for the unreached
people of Nepal through effective, long-lasting education and social change. We do this through five key strategies, which are as follows:
1. By enabling children to attend and remain at school so that they can complete a full cycle of education.
2. By improving the quality of school and community education so that a more educated, literate society is created.
3. By training teachers and other key educational actors so that they can perform their roles more effectively.
4. By increasing gender equity in society so that males and females can participate more equally.
5. By empowering local communities through lifelong education programmes so that they may be healthier and have increased life opportunities.
Charity No: 1090773
Find out more
How you can help
Fundraising activities and events
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know