Glasgow Film Theatre
As a charity (SC005932) and listed building we depend on financial support for all our work.
By donating to GFT you can help the following projects;
• Allow us to provide subsidised tickets to our autism friendly screening; Take 2 Access for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders or Access Film Club for teenagers and adults with Autism.
• Provide a facilitator for the day for our educational projects.
• Help us buy a hard of hearing head set.
• Bring in a BSL interpreter for an accessible event or screening.
• Continue to increase our accessible screenings
• Help develop our schools programme working with Primary and Secondary Schools in particularly in Glasgow but also across the whole of Scotland.
• Host special appearances by filmmakers to engage cinema-goers in lively discussions and debates
Charity No: SC005932
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know