FUM has five areas of activity
1. Improvement of the health of rural communities through the provision and maintenance of Mother and Child Health Clinics. We currently support 12 village clinics.
2. Provision of safe water supplies and latrines at clinics, colleges and village communities in the region. Water projects include boreholes, wells and rainwater harvesting.
3. Support of the Rural Craft Colleges in Urambo, Mwanhala and Sikonge to provide training for young local people in woodwork, metalwork, tailoring, agriculture and other vital skills.
4. Provide bursaries for children at Imeli primary school in Nzega township who are orphaned or from very poor families and enable them to continue their education at secondary school.
5. Help young persons from the UK wishing to volunteer their expertise to communities in Tabora region through the finding of suitable placements and the provision of contacts. Also to enable Tanzanian adults to visit the UK for short study visits.
Charity No: 265345
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know