Facial Palsy UK
Imagine being unable to close one eye, drink from a cup without dribbling, or eat in public with confidence? This is the reality for many people living with facial palsy, a condition that affects all ages, from babies to the elderly, men and women, the fit and the frail.
Facial Palsy UK pledges to:
- increase awareness of facial palsy and its social, physical and psychological consequences.
- improve the physical and emotional health of people with facial palsy.
- promote diagnosis, acute and long-term management of people living with facial palsy.
- provide information and support for people living with facial palsy, their relatives, carers and medical professionals.
- establish local support groups.
- organise family days for children affected by the condition.
- raise funds to support research and training for professionals involved in the diagnosis, management and treatment of facial palsy.
Charity No: 1148115
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know