Epsom & Ewell Refugee Network
We aim to help in the following ways:
- Helping to build a local network and support for those moving into Epsom & Ewell, Ashtead and nearby.
- Connecting with people and organisations who can help with English classes, housing, clothing, food and other essential needs.
- Organising social events to enable refugees and supporters to meet others and learn from shared experiences.
- Working with other charities and organisations who can assist and offer advice and support.
- Collecting goods and donations to help refugees in the UK and abroad.
- Coming together to try and address some of the greater issues around the current refugee crisis
Epsom & Ewell Refugee Network is an enthusiastic group of local people committed to the common goal of helping refugees and asylum seekers in this area who need our support. We have been moved by the refugee crisis and are doing what we can to help create a greater awareness of what people can do to help those affected.
Through money donated we will help refugees living locally to integrate with the community, help find counselling where needed, offer support for travel, phone top-ups and other expenses and help them register with colleges and find work.
Charity No: 1002721
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know