Discovery Sailing Project
The aims of the DSP are achieved through sail training experience aboard the DSP's three yachts
- Thermopylae Clipper (60feet),
- Discovery DSP (43 feet)
- Alexander Fairey (34 feet).
- To offer everybody regardless of age, ability, background or status the experience, challenge and adventure that Sail Training provides
- To promote the development of young people and enable them to achieve their full potential in line with the aims of the Scout Association
- To provide the opportunity for young people to experience Sail Training and adventure at sea under the leadership of qualified adults.
- To encourage individuals or groups of people who might not otherwise have the opportunity to experience Sail Training through the awarding of bursaries.
Charity No: 267884
Find out more
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know