Cruse Bereavement Care Cumbria
- We primarily work directly with bereaved clients on a one to one basis, giving clients time and space to work through their bereavement.
- We work with anyone who has been bereaved irrespective of when the bereavement happened.
- As we cover the whole of Cumbria we also offer telephone support.
- We have a dedicated helpline which is manned four times a week.
- We also offer:
- Group work
- Children and young people
- Family work.
Thank you for visiting our page on MyDonate. You can also help us by becoming a "Friend of Cruse". By donating a small amount of money each year to support our vital work. By giving a regular contribution of just £12 per year (or whatever amount you would like to donate) - your support will allow us to plan for the future and continue to deliver bereavement services to those who need them across Cumbria.
Charity No: 208078
Find out more
How you can help
Fundraising activities and events
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know