Cottenham Community Centre
We are raising finds currently to enable a significant upgrade for Community Hall Users.
This upgrade will make the rear kitchen and toilet areas much more attractive and practical for users.
What is proposed?
- Replacement of the flat roof structure to improve insulation.
- Larger roof lights to provide more natural light and a more open feel.
- Full refit of the kitchen with new units, fitted fridge, dishwasher and cooker.
- Merging of the two small toilet areas to create one family-friendly unisex toilet.
- Retention and updating of the disabled toilet facility.
- Improved air extraction, heating and lighting.
- Extensive tiling and full re-decoration.
- Replacement windows, rear of hall.
When will this be happening?
Summer 2018, to align as far as possible with the school summer holidays - depending on funding, contractor availability and weather conditions. We hope to commence work in July 2018 and complete everything for October 2018.
The total cost of this work is expected to be around £72,000. This will be paid for from a combination of Community Centre surplus monies, a developer community contribution, grants (applications pending) and specific fundraising.
We aim to raise £3,000 through small local donations - please donate as much as you can to support our cause.
Charity No: 1128604
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know