Our services are open to people aged 18+ who are affected by a wide range of mental health issues. We offer one to one support as well as support groups which run throughout the week during the day and evening.
- Depression support groups
- Anxiety support group
- Eating disorder support groups
- Pre & postnatal depression support group
- Young persons (18-25) group
- Wellbeing groups
- Walking for Health regular and starter walks
- Mindfulness drop ins & courses
- Carers support groups
CornerHouse also facilitates an out of hours Safe Haven which is a café style drop in centre open evenings and weekends throughout the year. The Safe haven offers a comfortable and informal space where staff provide a listening ear to help people find a way through crisis and improve mental health.
Charity No: 1114649
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know